Intro to Benefits of Having a Website.
In today’s digital world, a website is essential for any business, especially a small business. There are ample benefits of having a website for your business such as:
- A website allows local customers to find your business easily and learn more about what you have to offer.
- A well-designed website can also help generate more leads, sales, and profits.
But a website alone does NOT of itself generate more leads.
Think about it this way. When YOU go online to search for information, a business, or a product, you type in the keywords YOU think will get your desired result. If it doesn’t appear on page 1, perhaps you might go to page 2, however, stats show that most people will not and will revise their key search first.
So, for your business, the website is number 1, and then SEO (search engine optimization) is number 2.
Investing in a business website is one of the best decisions you can make for your business. It is an essential tool for attracting new customers and generating sales. A website is an investment that will pay off eventually by helping your business grow and succeed.
With that said, let’s learn about the 7 key advantages of having a website for your business.
1. Reach a Larger Audience Online.
In today’s digital age, it’s more important than ever to have an online presence for your business. A website is an essential way to reach more customers and grow your customer base.
Anyone who has an internet connection can reach out to your website and get information regarding what your business has to offer.
You can provide answers online to commonly asked questions to reduce your workload and more qualify potential enquiries.
Further, your website can help you build trust and credibility with potential customers. Creating a website is a wonderful way to reach more customers and grow your business.
2. Customers can Find You Anytime and Anywhere.
Your business can’t remain open 24/7, however, your website does. By being open 24/7, customers can find you anytime, anywhere. This increases the chances for conversions (customers becoming leads) and sales.
With a website, customers can learn about your products and services whenever they are looking for them. If they have any questions or concerns, they can contact you.
In addition, you should use your website to evoke response, don’t give them all information, but cause them to enquire for more. That way you have their details and the traditional sales process begins.
Having a website makes it easy for customers to find what you do or to find related business details like your contact number or location, no matter what time of day it is.
3. Helps Build Trust with Potential Customers.
Credibility is important for any local business. If customers don’t trust the company, they are less likely to do business with them. There are a few ways to build credibility with potential customers.
One way is to have positive customer reviews and testimonials. These can be displayed on your company’s website. If customers see that others have had valuable experience with your company, they will be more likely to trust your business. By law, these must be real, so a testimonial from a real customer is valuable.
Another way to build trust is by being an expert in your field. Customers will be more likely to trust a company that knows what it’s doing and can provide helpful information or advice. You can create blog posts or articles on your website to highlight your expertise in your field of work. Google ranking (higher in the page) can be improved by frequent new posting, so a blog is handy for this.
Finally, making your website professional-looking and available all the time can help you build credibility with potential customers. 67% of initial enquiry or search is via mobile, so your site must be mobile friendly.
4. Increased Leads and Sales.
As a small business owner, you may be wondering how a website can help increase profits. Having an online presence can help you reach a wider audience and tap into new markets.
Here’s how a website can grow your business:
- Websites can be optimized for search engines. This will help potential customers find your website more easily. Your website will be ready for Search Engine Optimization right from day one.
- Your website visitors should have an easy-to-use call to action with clear directions about what to do next. Copywriters at Digital Revolution make sure that the website visitors understand what message you are trying to convey. Hence, you’ll have more customers walking through the doors.
- Running paid promotions to attract new customers is a common requirement for every business. Our websites are flexible enough to help you run any kind of promotion to gain more customers.
Additionally, you can utilize our Digital Marketing services to reach more customers online.
5. Low-cost Marketing Tool.
Websites are a cost-effective and proven marketing tool that can be used to promote businesses, products, and services. They are easy to set up and maintain and can be customized to fit the needs of your business.
Once you have a website for your business, it’s quite affordable to manage it in the long term. The main costs for websites are:
- The domain name (around NZD 30 – 40 per year).
- The website hosting account (around NZD 30 – 50 per month).
- Development of the website itself, depends on complexity but generally much cheaper than it used to be
- A small monthly maintenance fee (depending upon project complexity).
Overall, websites are a wonderful & affordable way to connect with potential customers online.
6. Differentiate your business from others.
As the internet continues to grow, so does the number of websites. This can be both good and bad for local businesses.
On the one hand, it gives businesses a larger audience to reach. On the other hand, it makes standing out from the competition more difficult.
Giving your website a professional look is one of the best ways to make your business stand out.
We ensure your website is well-designed, user-friendly, responsive, and easy to navigate. If you have an e-commerce site, we make the buying process as smooth as possible.
7. Improve Your Chances of Being Found Online.
Search engines drive a big chuck of website traffic. Having a website gives you a chance to get traffic from search engines.
The more search engine visibility your business website gets, the more web traffic you’ll have.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a time-consuming and complex process, but our sites feature solid grounding in SEO.
- We make all your web page titles and descriptions as per Google’s guidelines. This helps search engines understand what your website is about and index it properly.
- Nowadays, more people are using their smartphones and tablets to search the web, so your website must be mobile-friendly. We make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices.
- We make sure your website loads quickly. Search engines take page speed into account when ranking websites, so a fast-loading site is more likely to rank higher than a slow one.
- We create quality content to engage your website users and keep them coming back.
In conclusion, having a website for local businesses has many advantages. It can help you reach a wider audience, attract new customers, and boost sales. Having a website also helps you build credibility and establish your brand. It has far more visibility than a mere Facebook page.
If you don’t have a website for your small business, now is the time to create one.
Whether you are looking to improve your existing website or want a new one for your business, use the form right or below and book your free consultation today.